Monday, September 11, 2006

Video Archive

I ran across a DNC video (below) that asks the right question, is the Bush administration really concerned about finding Osama Bin Laden, or is it just another way to scare voters before a tough election.



Perhaps the best video tribute I have seen comes from Perservando too moving to describe in words, if you only watch one of these videos, please watch this one.





I wanted to post that video, but also give you a few videos of Andrew Hurst in case you haven't had a chance to see them.

Below is the Video of Andrew Hurst speaking at the Labor Day Kickoff Rally


Below is the video of Andrew Hurst calling on Tom Davis to resign as Chairman of the Government Reform Committee.


Hope you all enjoy watching these selections as much as I did.

Nate de la Piedra is the Online Outreach Coordinator for the Andrew Hurst for Congress 2006 Campaign.  The ideas expressed herein belong to Nate de la Piedra and do not necessarily represent those of Andrew Hurst, his advisors, staff, or "The Campaign".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could watch that Labor Day rally over and over and over again. Gives me energy for door-to-door canvassing.

demnan