Sunday, September 17, 2006

Centerville Day Parade, Democrats Outshow Republicans!

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend either the Centerville Day Parade or Gov. Warner's Pig Roast yesterday, as today (Sept 17th) is my birthday and I was doing personal stuff.

However, from what I hear, it was a great day to be alive and in blue, take a look at these pictures...





Seems like we had more of a turn out. Here is a link to a great summary by Ambivalent Mumblings, Local Democrats At The Centreville Day Parade

As you may know, today was the Centreville Day Parade and Andrew Hurst, Judy Feder, and Jim Webb all had supporters there. Plus, both Andy and Judy were there walking the parade route with us. I definitely had been looking forward to the event because it was nice not to have to travel very far (Centreville High School is less than a mile and a half away from where I live) and I hadn’t participated in Centreville Day since my days in Centreville’s marching band.



Nate de la Piedra is the Online Outreach Coordinator for the Andrew Hurst for Congress 2006 Campaign. The ideas expressed herein belong to Nate de la Piedra and do not necessarily represent those of Andrew Hurst, his advisors, staff, or "The Campaign".

No comments: