Thursday, September 28, 2006

Multi-time Davis Voter to Vote for Hurst!

I just came across this great diary, and wanted to highlight it. On Craig’s Musings, most recent diary Andrew Hurst for Congress, Craig goes on to explain why he is voting for Andrew Hurst this year.

As much as I hate to admit it I have voted for Tom Davis in the past. In fact, I voted for Tom Davis every time he has was on the ballot and I cast a vote in Virginia.

This year I will be voting for Andrew Hurst.

I have known that I would vote for Hurst since I heard him speak at the PWCDC JJ dinner this year. As an Independent I voted for Hurst in the Democratic primary because I wanted him to be my next Representative. Andrew Hurst is an amazing candidate. He is down to earth, intelligent, and has actually taken the time to draft real positions.


Craig, thanks for joining Team Hurst.

Nate de la Piedra is the Online Outreach Coordinator for the Andrew Hurst for Congress 2006 Campaign. The ideas expressed herein belong to Nate de la Piedra and do not necessarily represent those of Andrew Hurst, his advisors, staff, or "The Campaign".

No comments: